Sunday, February 17, 2013

MY LAST TWO WEEKS

February 17, 2013

I finally finished the quilt for the church nursery. All the children in the 3 to 5 year old group drew pictures that I then incorporated into a quilt.
My granddaughter Kaylee informed that her Zentangle sneakers were to small so I did another pair in hot pink. They fit. Thank God and she has already worn them.
Yesterday was spent with some of my favorite people. The clients at Jespy House in West Orange. We painted on muslin with watercolor. Their expressions were worth a million dollars when they saw what they had created. We will be using these in their art books.




I've also started my wet felting for Art and Soul. I have to get together some scarves and I'm working on some new things using smaller pieces that were left over from previous projects. The end of April will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment