Sunday, January 20, 2013

Parting is such Sweet sorrow

All good things have to come to an end. It's time to call it a day and head home!


What a great time was had visiting with my friend, Margaret Applin, in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Last night was spent creating papers using Terri Stegmiller's stencils. 


We also played with paint
products that were new to me, including Liquitex spray paints that are safe to use indoors.


A short stop for a slice of pizza and we continued until 12 pm. 
Of to bed to catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Up and at it again this morning.
Headed home to babysit granddaughter, Amaya, with my hubby!

Create whenever you find the time.

Soulie Sandi


6 comments:

  1. Nice Job Chickie!!!! Had loads of fun! Can't wait to see you in April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous my friend...i have been waiting for you to do this for a long time! The world needs to see your gift :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the results of your play time with stencils!!! Wish I could have visited and played too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just arrived via Margaret's blog. It looks like you had such fun! I just commented to her that I wished I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too. I'm feeling a tad green here. lol Great stuff you are showing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about you through Margaret's blog. Your work is lovely, so you need to keep posting it for me to see! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete